Director, Strategic Marketing
Mission Secure, Inc. (MSi) is a venture capital-backed, rapidly expanding cyber security company providing industry leading cyber solutions that protect physical assets and control systems from cyber attacks. The patented MSi Platform protects assets in defense, oil & gas, and transportation. MSi Cyber Advisory Services help clients identify and close operational technology cyber security gaps.
As a member of the senior leadership team, the MSi Director, Strategic Marketing will develop and execute MSi’s strategic marketing plan to build brand, generate leads, and drive growth of the company’s MSi Platform and Cyber Advisory services.
- Develop, execute, and measure the MSi strategic marketing plan with clear objectives, timelines, and metrics to demonstrate progress and success
- Conduct market research as necessary to define and test MSi’s differentiated value proposition and message framework
- Manage and update MSi’s competitive intelligence and analysis and provide input to the sales and product development team as well as advising the CEO
- Drive all aspects of the marketing communications plan including digital, media relations, events, and collateral
- Drive brand awareness in targeted vertical industries
- Develop and execute effective marketing campaigns to drive leads and grow the sales pipeline leveraging MSi’s contact database for marketing automation programs
- Enhance and develop targeted marketing collateral showcasing MSi’s solutions to target industries to create awareness and drive engagement
- Develop and execute event strategy to identify, manage, and in some cases attend trade shows and conferences to support strategic marketing objectives
- Enhance and maintain MSi’s website and search engine optimization leveraging a content curation strategy to develop case studies, technical articles, and digital assets
- Provide quarterly updates on marketing plan execution and metrics with the leadership team
- Be a thought leader and communicator of the value proposition to customers and prospects
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Business Management; MBA preferred
- 10+ years B2B strategic marketing experience required, preferably in oil and gas or other industrial business
- Strong organizational skills and ability to execute on multiple projects
- Early stage / start up experience a strong plus
- Strong knowledge of digital/social media and traditional marketing channels
- Ability to grasp technically sophisticated concepts and convey them in a non-technical, simplified manner
- Strong research and analytical skills to analyze competing companies and solutions and track vertical market research
- Able to draft content for the website and marketing materials in conjunction with a graphic design specialist
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Self-starter able to work independently
Status: Full-time, position is immediately open.
Location: Houston, TX or Charlottesville, VA
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Participation in the Company Stock Option Plan
- Health and Dental plan
- Paid vacation plus standard company holidays
Interested candidates should email a cover letter describing his/her background and why he/she would be a good fit for the position along with a resume to email@example.com.