Engagement Manager, Energy
Mission Secure, Inc. (MSi) is a venture capital-backed, rapidly expanding cyber security company providing industry leading cyber solutions that protect physical assets and control systems from cyber attacks. The patented MSi Platform protects assets in defense, oil & gas, and transportation. MSi Cyber Advisory Services help clients identify and close operational technology cyber security gaps. Our industrial business is based in Houston, TX and growing quickly.
We are looking for a well-organized, hard-working, detail oriented and experienced Engagement Manager to manage cyber solutions projects and deployments of the patented MSi Platform and related services at MSi Customers in our industrial business, primarily oil and gas.
- Lead cyber assessment projects at customers in the oil and gas industry throughout the entire project lifecycle from project kick off, planning, implementation and reporting
- Tailor company project plans for specific customer projects, manage multiple resources working on the project, ensure delivery of projects on time and within budget with excellent customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the industrial control system, cybersecurity and technology teams to complete work plan tasks
- Coordinate and present information in a professional, concise manner to communicate information both technical and non-technical audiences at client senior and middle management
- Represent Mission Secure to clients and grow the relationships
- Support the sales team in their efforts to sell MSi products and services
- 5 - 7 years engagement management and/or consulting experience required
- Strong organizational skills, ability to execute on multiple projects and excellent report writing, power point generation and presentation skills
- 5+ year’s experience working with clients in the oil & gas industry
- Experience with industrial control systems or cybersecurity is very important
- Knowledge of IT infrastructures, such as various networking and operating systems is a plus
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Comfortable working directly with customer leadership, operations and technical team members
- Self-starter able to work independently
- Must be able and willing to travel to customer locations for key meetings and project related work (approximately 25% travel)
- Working in an early stage company is a strong plus
- Experience working in a large consulting company also a strong plus
- MBA is a strong plus
Status: Full-time position is immediately open.
Location: Houston, TX
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary plus participation in company annual bonus plan
- Participation in the Company Stock Option Plan
- Group health insurance plan including Vision and Dental
- Paid vacation plus standard company holidays
Interested candidates should email a cover letter describing his/her background and why he/she would be a good fit for the position along with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.