Quality Assurance Engineer
Mission Secure, Inc. (MSi) is an investor-backed, early stage cyber defense company providing next generation solutions to protect physical assets and control systems from cyber attacks. The patented MSi Platform protects assets in defense, oil & gas and smart cities.
Mission Secure, Inc. is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to help assess, troubleshoot, and configure network equipment and environments related to our product platform and work with and support our growing customers. This position offers the opportunity to improve your skills, learn about new systems, and be part of or our team and exciting company aimed at protecting mission critical cyber physical systems.
- Install, configure, validate and maintain networking and systems related to an operational MSi Platform
- Develop test plans and associated documentation
- Monitor and test the MSi Platform with specific focus on security, functionality, and performance
- Coordinate efforts with MSi product development, deployment, and project management teams to ensure quality end products
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for support and problem resolution
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full- time basis. We are unable to provide sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science or technical equivalent
- Experience with test case management and bug tracking systems
- Experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting various network equipment and systems preferred
- Knowledge of and experience working with network and system protocols including UDP TCP/IP, spanning tree, Serial, USB, etc. preferred
- Working knowledge of technical security practices preferred
- Proficiency working with and configuring Linux and embedded operating systems
- Analytical thinking self-starter comfortable working with technical team and customers in a resourceful and creative manner
- Strong organizational skills and ability to execute on multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to travel occasionally
- Hardware/operational experience with ICS/SCADA/sensor systems is preferred
Status: Full-time position is immediately open.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Participation in the Company Stock Option Plan
- Company Health Plan (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Paid vacation plus standard company holidays
Interested candidates should email a cover letter with the subject “MSi Quality Assurance Engineer Position” describing his/her background and why he/she would be a good fit for the position along with a resume to Jobs@MissionSecure.com.