Senior ICS Cyber Project Manager
Mission Secure, Inc. (MSi) is a venture capital-backed, rapidly expanding industrial control system cybersecurity company. We work with global leaders in energy and defense. Our industrial business is based in Houston, TX and growing quickly.
We are looking for a well-organized, hard-working, detail oriented and experienced Senior ICS Cyber Project Manager to manage cyber assessment projects and deployments of the patented MSi Platform and related services at MSi Customers in our commercial business, primarily oil & gas, and maritime.
- Lead managing cyber assessment and product deployment projects at customers in the oil & gas and maritime industries throughout the entire project lifecycle from project kick off, planning, implementation and reporting
- Tailor company project plans for specific customer projects, manage multiple resources working on the project, ensure delivery of projects on time and within budget with excellent customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the industrial control system, cybersecurity and technology teams to complete work plan tasks
- Coordinate and present information in a professional, concise manner to communicate information both technical and non-technical audiences at client senior and middle management
- Represent Mission Secure to clients and grow the relationships
- Support the sales team in their efforts to sell MSi products and services
- Build strong credibility and relationships with customers
- Lead and guide customer meetings/presentations, respond to questions, provide excellently communicated updates, and coordinate quick resolution of issues that arise
- Build strong internal company relationships with technical team members – getting updates, collecting technical data, and creating professional documentation (Powerpoints, Word/PDFs, Excel files, project plans).
- 7 – 10 years project management and/or consulting experience required
- Strong organizational skills, ability to execute on multiple projects and excellent report writing, power point generation and presentation skills
- 7+ year’s experience working with clients in the energy and/or maritime industry
- Experience with industrial control systems or cybersecurity is very important
- Knowledge of IT infrastructures, such as various networking and operating systems is a plus
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Comfortable working directly with customer leadership, operations and technical team members
- Self-starter able to work independently
- Must be able and willing to travel to customer locations for key meetings and project related work (approximately 25% travel)
- Working in an early stage company is a strong plus
- Experience working in a large consulting company also a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or technical equivalent (desired)
Status: Full-time position is immediately open.
Location: Houston, TX
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary plus participation in company annual bonus plan
- Additional incentive based compensation for on-contract customer growth
- Participation in the Company Stock Option Plan
- Group health insurance plan including Vision and Dental
- Paid vacation plus standard company holidays
Interested candidates should email a cover letter describing his/her background and why he/she would be a good fit for the position along with a resume to DWard@missionsecure.com.