Front-End Web Developer
Mission Secure, Inc. (MSi) is an investor-backed, early stage cyber defense company providing next generation solutions to protect physical assets and control systems from cyber attacks. The patented MSi Platform protects assets in defense, oil & gas and smart cities.
Mission Secure, Inc. is looking for a Front-End Web Developer to securely design, develop, implement and support the user interface related to our product platform and work with and support our growing customers for ongoing enhancements. This position offers the opportunity to improve your skills, learn about new systems, and be part of or our team and exciting company aimed at protecting mission critical cyber physical systems.
- Review the existing MSi product platform to understand complete current functionality and future direction
- Create and/or update available user interface designs
- Install, configure, test and maintain necessary development and test environments
- Optimize user interface for performance and security
- Proactively research new technologies for appropriate adoption
- Work with development team to implement user interface designs
- Monitor and test application performance to identify and support the development of optimizations
- Interact with other MSi personnel and/or customers as appropriate to gain feedback related to further user interface improvements
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for support and problem resolution
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full- time basis. We are unable to provide sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science or technical equivalent preferred
- Experience in creating web application storyboards and wireframes
- Knowledge of and experience working with the latest web practices (e.g. progressive disclosure, real time data visualization, data analysis and visualization)
- Working knowledge of web related technical security practices preferred
- Analytical thinking self-starter comfortable working with technical team and customers in a resourceful and creative manner
- Strong organizational skills and ability to execute on multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Operational experience with ICS/SCADA/sensor systems is preferred
Status: Full-time position is immediately open.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Participation in the Company Stock Option Plan
- Company Health Plan (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Paid vacation plus standard company holidays
Interested candidates should email a cover letter with the subject “MSi Front-End Web Developer Position” describing his/her background and why he/she would be a good fit for the position along with a resume to Jobs@MissionSecure.com.