How We Work
Military strength, industrial-grade OT protection backed by industry experts to stop cyber threats head-on.
See how Mission Secure can help assess, protect, and manage your OT cybersecurity.
Work with Mission Secure to assess your security state and get recommendations for improvement.
Put Mission Secure to work in your operations and achieve peace of mind knowing you’re protected.
How we work
We’ll show you how Mission Secure can support your operational technology (OT) cybersecurity journey, where we can fit into your unique OT network, and how we can help you stop OT cyber threats head-on.
From your first visit to our website to your first virtual meeting with our sales team, we’ll show you:
- How to mature your current OT cybersecurity program
- How to improve your compliance with industry frameworks
- How to minimize your OT cyber risks, and not only detect but stop OT cyber threats
- How we can augment your team to keep an eye on your OT cybersecurity 24/7
How we work
If you’re wondering where to go with your OT cybersecurity program, what to do with the different industry cybersecurity frameworks, or how to justify the security improvements you know are needed, a Mission Secure Assessment might be the best next step for you. We’ll help you understand:
- The current state of your OT network and the risks to your operations
- How well your current OT cybersecurity is or isn’t performing
- Where you might have gaps relative to major industry cybersecurity frameworks (e.g., NIST, CISA, IEC, ISO, IMO, BIMCO…)
- Steps you can take to improve all of the above
How we work
With the Mission Secure Platform at work in your OT networks, and our Managed Services team on the job for you 24/7, we’re there with you every step of the way safeguarding your critical operations.
We’ll help you achieve peace of mind knowing:
- Our patented OT platform is stopping cyber threats and reducing your risks
- Your OT cybersecurity program is monitored 24/7 by our expert team
- You comply with key elements of the major industry cybersecurity frameworks
- You’re prepared to digitally transform your operations to improve efficiency and reduce costs
Customer Service You Can Depend On
Our Customer Service provides the training and assistance you’ll need to get the full value of the Mission Secure tools and technology at your disposal. We’ll be there to provide:
Get a “named” customer success team member who’ll work with you through your entire deployment.
Installation and Test
Design, pre-staging, shipping, and either remote or on-site installation and testing.
Whether you like weekly review meetings, phone conversations, or emailed Q&A, we’ll be there to answer your questions.
Tips and Tricks
The Mission Secure Platform is simple to use, but we’ll make sure you know how to get maximum value from it to protect your operations.
The latest Mission Secure news and resources.
News & Articles
Mission Secure positioned as a Cool Vendor in the 2021 Gartner® Cool Vendor™ in Cyber-Physical Systems Security: Novel Approaches Enter the Scene
Mission Secure + XONA to Provide Zero-Trust OT Cybersecurity
Industrial Cyber | Network segmentation is required for operations
Ship Management International | Cyber resilience beyond regulation
Workboat | Standing Guard: Helping mariners fend off cyber attacks