A Cyber-physical Challenge Requiring a Purpose-built Solution
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is ever-evolving. But with unprecedented connectedness comes new and unpredictable vulnerabilities.
To meet these risks head-on, a cybersecurity solution that delivers real visibility and protection across these cyber-physical systems is required. Yet, the current industrial control system (ICS) cybersecurity market only offers IT-founded solutions including IDS visibility via network monitoring or basic-featured, disconnected industrial firewalls. Neither options cover the field devices controlling actual cyber-physical processes (Level 0). And neither offers a secure, network-integrated, all-in-one platform that is easy to deploy, configure and manage from a central console.
As a result, control engineers, IT managers and defense program managers continue to struggle with the challenges that spurned the ICS cybersecurity market in the first place—how to protect these critical industrial processes. Without a solution that provides visibility and protection for these processes, organizations are left to do the best they can often creating complex webs of disparate systems from various vendors, installing overpriced software and hardware, and left with managing, maintaining and monitoring a complex ecosystem aimed to secure the core of their operations.
One Platform—Superior Visibility and Protection
Unique in an emerging market, the patented MSi Platform 4.0 is a software-hardware ICS cybersecurity solution purpose-built for the operational technology (OT) environment. With the MSi Platform, companies gain comprehensive network visibility, asset discovery, network mapping, segmentation and controller protection, plus Level 0 visibility and protection on a single platform. On-premise or hosted in the MSi cloud, with 24/7/365 monitoring, the MSi Platform 4.0 makes OT cybersecurity simple, even for the non-IT professional.
Patented* MSi Platform | The Purpose-built ICS Cybersecurity Solution
The only control system cybersecurity solution providing visibility and protection in the operational technology (OT) environment down to Level 0 devices. Operates with any control system hardware manufacturer or device across multiple industries.
Level 0 Protection
- Passively and continuously monitor processes, controllers and OT network traffic from Levels 0 to 2
- Protect PLCs, SCADA, safety instrumented systems and other control systems in industrial processes
- Safeguard Level 0 and 1 by validating operational processes at digital and analog signals, controllers and HMI
- Visualize and manage security appliances from one unified console
- Highly recommended by the Arizona Cyber Warfare Range month-long cyber evaluation of the patented* MSi Platform for control system cyber defense
- Several successful, additional independent third-party penetration tests
- Rigorously apply the U.S. Department of Defense’s Information Systems Agency Security Technical Implementation Guide
- Designed for protecting industrial controls as well as weapons systems and platforms from cyber attacks
- Built for, tested and deployed in harsh, industrial environments on both land and sea
- Supports multiple OT protocols (e.g. ModBus, OPC, CIP, UDP), Serial and Ethernet
- Withstands operating temperatures ranging -20°C to +85°C
- DIN rail mountable with 24V DC and AC power and gigabit-speeds
- Fail-safe and conformal coating
Seamless Integration and Usage
- Deploy and manage by non-IT and IT professionals alike
- Easy to use combining visibility, machine learning, "plug-and-play" security and protection
- Economical and scalable offering world-class capabilities, all in a single platform