Enterprise Account Executive
Mission Secure is hiring an Enterprise Account Executive responsible for finding, developing, and closing new business opportunities in the oil and gas, power, manufacturing, and food/beverage sectors. Mission Secure is rapidly expanding its customer base in these sectors, and this position will play a key role in building on that momentum.
The ideal candidate will the following attributes:
- Proven experience in generating new business and managing customer accounts in the OT and ICS cybersecurity market.
- An established professional network that the candidate can use to facilitate introductions and meetings in the target market segments.
- A strong technical understanding of cybersecurity and computer networking.
- A prepared, achievement-oriented individual with a strong work ethic and high standards of work.
- Strong writing, especially in the creation of cogent proposals and briefings. Strong verbal and presentation skills.
- Develop new accounts.
- Manage customer accounts through all phases of a sale: initial business development, quotes and proposals, contracting, product development, delivery, and post-sale service.
- Execute high standards of customer service and responsiveness.
- Assist in the development of sales tools and sales products to better inform customers.
- Proactively gain expertise in Mission Secure platform capabilities, and identify new possibilities for applying those capabilities to meet customer needs.
- Experience selling to organizations in the oil and gas, power, manufacturing, and food/beverage sectors.
- C-Level relationship management and new business sales experience.
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills.
- Cybersecurity background is essential.
- A willingness to travel to customer sites, as required (~5-8 days per month).
Status: Full-time position, open immediately. The position requires that the candidate be a U.S. citizen.
Location: Houston, TX (preferred)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary plus commission
- Participation in the company health care plan (medical, dental, vision)
- Eligible to enroll in the company 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation plus standard company holidays
Mission Secure is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or employment applicant based on age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Interested in this opportunity?
Interested candidates should prepare a cover letter describing their background and why they would be a good fit for the position. Please submit your cover letter and resume.