Protect Your OT Networks From Cybersecurity Threats with the Mission Secure Platform.
The first integrated cyber-protection platform for complete visibility, segmentation, protection, and patented signal-integrity monitoring.
Identify all connected devices and communications on your OT network.
Segment your OT environment without re-architecting the network.
Prevent, alert on, and investigate unauthorized traffic in your OT environment.
Monitor and validate physical process signals to prevent system damage.
Mission Secure Platform
Purdue Model Deployment Example
The Mission Secure Platform easily deploys in a wide range of operational technology (OT)/ ICS network environments, providing control system visibility, segmentation, and protection at Purdue Model Levels 0, 1, 2 and 3 with a combination of Security Appliances and Signal-Integrity Sensors and local management using the Security Management Console.
Full visibility means you see every device connected to your OT network and can monitor all traffic. Visibility with a purpose — protection.
- Inventory and manage all OT connected assets
- Monitor OT communications and protocols
- Map your OT environment (both devices and communications)
Logically segment your OT environment without re-architecting the network, reducing the risk of any material operational cyber event.
- Create security zones throughout the OT network
- Fine-grained controls to lock down unauthorized communications
- Manage or restrict third-party vendor access
Stop cyber threats, reduce the risk of downtime, and minimize alerts by immediately preventing unauthorized activity, keeping your OT environment safe at all times.
- Protect SCADA, controllers, PLCs, safety systems, and other OT/IoT devices
- Monitor OT traffic, restrict unauthorized access, and block unknown activity
- Manage all external communication and prevent unwanted traffic
Patented monitoring of critical Level 0 assets to detect threats before property, plant, or equipment damage can occur.
- Micro-segment key Level 0 assets and processes creating zero trust zones
- Tamper-proof, third-party monitoring of critical physical process electrical signals
- Validate signal integrity from process to controller to HMI
How we work
OT solutions backed by industry experts so you can trust your operations are properly regulated and locked down against cybersecurity threats.Learn More
See how Mission Secure can help assess, protect, and manage your OT security.
Work with Mission Secure to assess your security state and design a new security plan.
Put Mission Secure to work in your operations and achieve peace of mind knowing you’re protected.
The latest Mission Secure news and resources.
News & Articles
The Maritime Executive | ABS & Mission Secure Talk Cybersecurity
Mission Secure Appoints U.S. Army Veteran as President of Defense
ISSSource | Chem Industry: Security Intersects with safety paradigm
Industry leaders offer a cybersecurity session at AIChE 2020 Event
Mission Secure's 24/7 Managed Services for OT cybersecurity expertise