Cybersecurity Business Development Representative
Mission Secure is an investor-backed, early-stage cyber defense company providing next-generation solutions to protect physical assets and control system environments from cyber attacks. The patented MSI Platform protects assets in defense, maritime, oil & gas and smart cities.
We are looking for a competitive and personable individual who is hardworking and comfortable building relationships. This role can be your first professional experience or for someone experienced looking to start selling valuable product/solutions. Success in this role can lead to career growth within a dynamic and expanding company.
- Achieve assigned meeting quotas
- Confirm qualified meetings with prospects that lead to legitimate sales opportunities
- Consistently execute on a sales development methodology that delivers repeatable and successful results
- Serve as often the first point of contact between prospects and Mission Secure
- Utilize the CRM to prepare target lists for cold calling, email outreach, maintaining prospect data, and prioritizing daily activity.
- Conduct online research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts.
- Employ creative lead development techniques utilizing modern sales enablement tools that drives achievement
- Contribute to the team creation and ongoing iteration of a repeatable sales development process, including: messaging platform, techniques, discovery questions, etc.
- Bachelors of Arts or Sciences degree in a relevant field preferred
- High-energy personality and self-driven performer that can operate autonomously
- Thorough researching capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with sales enablement tools such as ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hubspot, etc. is a strong plus
- Detail-oriented: accurately capture prospect details such as pain points, use cases, compelling events, etc.
Status: Full-time position, open immediately. This is an entry-level role.
Location: Anywhere, work will be remote.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary and Performance Based Bonuses
- Being part of a fast paced and growing company setting
- Participation in the Company Health Care plan (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Eligible to enroll in the Company 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation plus standard company holidays
Interested in this opportunity?
Interested candidates should prepare a cover letter describing their background and why they would be a good fit for the position. Please submit your cover letter and resume.