Stop ransomware before it stops your production line
Any organization can fall victim to ransomware. Automated tools and ransomware-as-a-service schemes have opened up a world of new opportunities for cyber criminals, making it easy to launch crippling attacks with no need for technical skill. Mission Secure gives you the tools you need to protect your critical assets from this pervasive and evolving threat.
Simple implementation, quick results
Mission Secure is committed to helping organizations defend their critical systems against ransomware attacks. With our OT ransomware defense solution, you can start reducing your risk of operational disruption in less than a day.
Understand Your OT Risk
The first step in ransomware defense is to define your current risk by identifying assets, network connections, misconfigurations, and potential vulnerabilities.
- Understand the security posture of every asset in your OT environment
- Identify unsafe protocols, unnecessary connections, and unauthorized devices
- Take guided action to patch systems, fix configurations, and close security gaps
Limit Lateral and Vertical Movement
Network segmentation is one of the most effective defenses against ransomware attacks, making it harder for malware to spread and limiting threat actors' ability to operate.
- Stop ransomware from entering your OT environment, even if IT systems are compromised
- Limit the spread of malicious code between devices
- Radically improve response and recovery times in the event of a compromise
Detect and Block Threats in Real Time
Implement continuous monitoring and validation in your OT environment to identify new devices, unexpected connections, or other potential attack vectors.
- Receive alerts on potentially malicious activity
- Allow only "known good" traffic to critical assets
- Secure your network against zero-day exploits and other unpredictable threats