Business Development Manager, Industrial - Europe
Mission Secure, Inc. (MSi) is a venture capital-backed, industrial control system cybersecurity company. We help industrial focused companies prepare for a protect against cyber attacks. The company is also part of the National Cyber Security Centre Accelerator Program in conjunction with GCHQ in the U.K.
We are looking for a hard-working, motivated sales representative with a proven track record selling software and/or hardware solutions in the UK and across Europe. The candidate must have strong direct sales experience, knowledge of industrial control/SCADA systems, and/or cyber security, and a desire to join our highly skilled and motivated sales and marketing team. This position will be based in London, UK.If this describes you, please read the below responsibilities and qualifications and then contact us about this opportunity to join our team and be part of an exciting company aimed at protecting mission critical control systems and cyber physical platforms.
- Develop sales opportunities with industrial control system owners/operators and decision makers, primarily, but not limited to the UK and Europe, for cyber assessment and design services and/or to purchase and deploy the MSi platform
- Progress industrial opportunities through all phases of the sales cycle including independent lead generation (and in conjunction with company marketing and partnership efforts), setting up and conducting prospect meetings, product demonstrations, proposal development, opportunity tracking via the company CRM and most importantly, closing sales.
- This is a “hunting and closing” position.
- 7+ years of a successful sales track record in industrial sectors under a base salary plus commission structure. Knowledge of and experience with control systems and and/or cyber security is a major plus.
- Current network of industrial control and/or senior IT decision makers who could become MSi customers.
- Analytical thinker, self starter, comfortable working with customer and MSi team members from a variety of technical and operational areas.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people skills to interact with customers, colleagues and third parties.
- Experience working at an early stage technology company is a strong plus.
- A proven track record of generating leads and closing deals is a must.
Status: Full-time position is open immediately.
Location: London, UK (work from home)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- Participation in the Company Stock Option Plan
- Paid vacation plus standard company holidays
Interested candidates should email a cover letter with the subject “MSi Business Development Manager, Industrial - Europe” describing his/her background and why he/she would be a good fit for the position along with a resume to email@example.com.