Cybersecurity Sales Director
Mission Secure is an investor-backed, early stage cyber defense company providing next generation solutions to protect physical assets and control system environments from cyber attacks. The patented MSi Platform protects assets in defense, maritime, oil & gas and smart cities.
We are looking for a hard-working, motivated sales person with a proven track record selling software and/or hardware solutions. The candidate must have strong direct sales experience in Cybersecurity, with some knowledge of industrial control/SCADA systems, and a desire to join our highly skilled and motivated sales and marketing team. If this describes you, please read the below responsibilities and qualifications and then contact us about this opportunity to join our team and be part of an exciting company aimed at protecting mission critical control systems and cyber physical platforms.
- Develop sales opportunities with all industries around control systems. Call on Executives and decision makers to purchase and deploy the MSi platform focused on production control networks/operational technology/industrial IoT (i.e. not enterprise IT), SCADA.
- Progress opportunities through all phases of the sales cycle including independent lead generation (and in conjunction with company marketing efforts), setting up and conducting prospect meetings, product demonstrations, proposal development, opportunity tracking via the company CRM and most importantly, closing
- This is a “hunting and closing” position.
- 5+ years of a successful sales track record in Cybersecurity under a base salary plus commission structure. Knowledge of and experience with control systems is a major plus.
- Current network of OT industry decision makers who could become MSi customers.
- Analytical thinker, self starter, comfortable working with customer and MSi team members from a variety of technical and operational areas.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people skills to interact with customers, colleagues and third parties.
- Experience working at an early stage technology company is a strong plus.
- A proven track record of generating leads and closing deals is a must.
Status: Full-time position is open immediately.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- Participation in the Company Stock Option Plan
- Paid vacation plus standard company holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan offering
Interested in this opportunity?
Interested candidates should prepare a cover letter describing their background and why they would be a good fit for the position. Please submit your cover letter and resume below.