Mission Secure, Inc. (MSi) is an investor-backed, early stage cyber defense company providing next generation solutions to protect physical assets and control systems from cyber attacks. The patented MSi Platform protects assets in defense, oil & gas and smart cities.
Mission Secure, Inc. is looking for a Systems Engineer to help build out, integrate, maintain, and troubleshoot our product platform and work with and support our growing partners and customers. This position offers the opportunity to improve your skills, learn about new systems, and be part of or our team and exciting company aimed at protecting mission critical cyber physical systems.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software, system management tools, and control system equipment and systems
- Create and review project proposals, implementation plans, test plans, and other documentation in the support of technical engagements
- Design and integrate software, embedded computers, and electronics into custom platforms to meet internal and customer needs
- Conduct assessments of technical and operational network and control system environments
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Monitor and test application performance to identify and support the development of optimizations
- Provide technical sales support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for support and problem resolution
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a Top Secret security clearance
- Bachelors degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science or technical equivalent
- Proficiency and experience working with network and system protocols including UDP TCP/IP, Serial, USB, etc.
- Experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux based environments
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Working knowledge of technical security practices
- Proficiency working with and configuring Linux and embedded operating systems (scripting skills e.g., Python, Ruby, shell)
- Analytical thinking self-starter comfortable working with technical team and customers in a resourceful and creative manner
- Strong organizational skills and ability to execute on multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to travel occasionally
- Hardware/operational experience with ICS/SCADA/sensor systems is preferred
Status: Full-time position is immediately open.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Participation in the Company Stock Option Plan
- Company Health Plan (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Paid vacation plus standard company holidays
Interested candidates should email a cover letter with the subject “MSi Systems Engineer Position” describing his/her background and why he/she would be a good fit for the position along with a resume to Jobs@MissionSecure.com.